MK50 Events and Activities
A great number of organisations and businesses across Milton Keynes are developing exciting events and activities to celebrate the story of 50 years of Milton Keynes. Throughout 2017 there will be opportunities to:
- Take part in workshops and events,
- Learn more about the city through exhibitions or guided trails,
- Get active and try a new sport or go on a guided walk,
- Organise or attend a birthday party for the city,
- Attend a talk, or go to a conference,
- Experience an art installation,
- Play in the park, or be part of a parade...
For more information about events and activities taking place in 2017 please see our What's On section of the website, or for events in the first part of the year, download the MK50 Summer What's On Guide.